The Healthy Hound was originally founded in 1999 and was born out of love and affection for dogs.
OUR FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOU IS YOUR DOG!
We love dogs and put our heart and soul into creating a long and lasting relationship with you and your best friends and love being there for you when needed. We feel that food is the one thing that can make the most difference in your dogs life. We are committed to providing top quality food for your dog so that they can live a healthier longer life.
HEALTHY HOUNDS ARE HAPPY HOUNDS
Healthy Hounds get to eat a delicious variety of our premium meals consisting of combinations of non-medicated meats and organic ingredients with no additives or preservatives to meet the nutritional needs of all dogs, from newborn pups to aging pooches.
- All of our meats are sourced locally, humanely-raised and free from hormones and antibiotics. Our veggies are sourced from all-organic local farmers.
- We carefully and specifically select suppliers that share our values, commitment to excellence, and dedication to animal welfare.
- We select whole food ingredients based on current research, nutritional content, species appropriateness, sustainability and other health considerations.
MADE WITH LOVEWe hand-make Healthy Hound meals on the premises and then flash-freeze them in a variety of serving sizes to best accommodate you and your dog and to ensure maximum freshness and shelf life.
- Each of our cooked and raw recipes come from over two decades of veterinarian research specifically designed formulas for dogs.
- We provide free delivery anywhere in the Lower Mainland and our food is made locally in North Vancouver, BC.
- We are not just a product we are a service to help our fur babies to live longer happier lives!
AN INVESTMENT IN YOUR PET’S HEALTH
Feeding your dog a whole food natural diet with proper nutrition, pays dividends when it comes to preventing disease.
- Although initially the idea of feeding naturally may seem costly, ultimately you can reduce future vet bills.
- Many people who feed their dogs a natural high quality raw and or cooked diet notice common health issues such as digestive issues, allergies, and obesity are managed or eliminated entirely.
- Natural feeding boosts dogs immune system and joint health an helps reduce the risk of disease such as cancer, kidney/ liver disease and diabetes.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
Contact us with any questions about selecting the best meal types and sizes for your dog — we’re here to help!
Tel: 604-988-DOGS (3647)